At SSC West, we value those with special needs and understand the importance of a great aide that can provide individualized attention. Listed below are some possible duties you may be expected to perform:
- Implement instructional plans designed by professional staff.
- Actively support and facilitate independence and participation in the program.
- Implement behavioral support plans.
- Communicate progress or concerns on a daily basis to other professionals in assigned program.
- Monitor performance during activities.
- Escort individual to and from areas in and outside the building.
- Promote an attitude of dignity and self worth.
- Other duties as assigned (will vary by program and individual).